Thursday, June 21, 2012

Driven to Distraction, er Relaxation.

(A Tree I drew for Father's Day Gift; My Daughter's Eyes)

I had grand illusions of  really keeping up with this blog – I really want to grow it and I know the way to do that is to have lots of fresh and relevant posts.
 (Some lovely, but sullen looking Black Eyed Susans; My daughter exhibiting Joy)

But alas, Summer has kicked in. The kids are out of school, the weather has been enticing me to come play, the yard has been begging me for some attention. End result, not too much attention to the blog.
 (My husband and kids.)

So what I thought I would do is just share a quick photo essay of my last week. I have been taking pictures and fiddling with them in Instagram and am loving the results. 

What do you think?
(A gorgeous prairie vista we discovered while driving in the country; a recent Laughing Frog Studio Creation)

(The magnificent sky we see here in the prairie)

Hopefully next week I will have time to post something with some real substance. 
Until then, enjoy yourself, your family and your environment.























No comments: